- The duration of this course is 2 hours per week.
- This course lasts 6 months.
- The MONTHLY fee of this course is 37 euros.
- It is for those who want to make a new video/film work with montage and editing, by using the videos they have shot, as a professional or as a hobby, by editing the videos they collect from different places. Especially for those who produce and organize their own social media content, Premiere usage is quite high.
All is not as it seems!
The After Effect program is the most popular program that makes very effective effects (VFX) on videos in general, on explanations from its name.
Besides, it has the ability to create 2D and 3D animation videos. The 3D part may sound a bit surprising, but among the very powerful tools is the option of 3D Animation programs to transfer camera movements and edit videos using them. It can stylize video layers like Photoshop layers by combining them in the same frame. So post production trials are used and it changes interpretation and has to use form to compile. Very characters in logic, although extremely functional despite After Effects.
It can combine each video part separately or collectively by editing it. This joining is like overlapping tracing papers. Thanks to the unpatterned transparent part of the upper layers, the patterns below are on its surface.
You know, that famous green screen variation, After effect, with a very simple process, makes the entire green area transparent and only the pattern in front of the screen remains.
You can bring the design you want (still photo or video) there. As effects, we can observe such as smoke, fire, explosions, image tracking, object duplication, deletion. Some of the visual effects; smoke, fire, explosions, image monitoring and background replacement processes using green screen data.
For example, expanding the range of lighting or seeing can create some really cool images of smoke that look like they’re flying through a city.
There are many ways to use After Effects with other programs as well. After Effects can import 3D scene parts and add an extra level of refinement through compositing. By learning and developing the After Effect program with Digi-Homeschooling; You will be able to learn how to combine two or more images, create visual effects, make adjustments to colors, see green screen, watch visual effects and more.
You can use this information as a hobby or as a CGI employee in the IT field.
- 3D thinking ability
- problem solving ability
- attention and focus
- Reasoning critical thinking
- productive thinking
- multidimensional thinking research
- decision making
- Self-confidence and socialization
- Long-term and short-term memory enhancement
NOTE : We are interested in the development of our students individually. For this reason, we cannot accept more than 10 students in a class.
Video recordings of the lessons are shared with our students.
The language of education is English.
Duration : 6 Months
Monthly Fee of the Course: 37 €
15% discount is applied for cash payments.
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support;
- 2 GHz or faster processor.
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1809 or later RAM: 8GB.
- Video Card: 6 GB or larger video memory.
- Monitor : 1280 x 1080 Hard disk space: 10 GB available hard disk space (additional space required for installation)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes