MIT App Inventor is an intuitive, visual programming environment that allows anyone – even kids – to create fully functional apps for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
Even those who are new to MIT App Inventor can develop a simple app in less than 30 minutes. Moreover, because it is block-based, it facilitates the creation of complex, high-impact applications in much less time than traditional programming environments.
The MIT App Inventor project aims to move all people, especially young people, from technology consumption to technology production.
App Inventor, which has more than 6 million users in more than 195 countries all over the world, is included in the curriculum of many schools and provides training for very successful software developers and students with high analytical thinking skills.
During the education, students will have the opportunity to learn the basics of mobile programming, develop algorithms, and think analytically with App Inventor. With many applications and projects developed, a comprehensive training is waiting for you, including testing processes and uploading to google play store. Students who are candidates to be mobile developers of the future learn the basics of programming with App Inventor at a young age and having fun.
- Improving numerical and analytical thinking skills,
- Learning software and programming logic,
- Developing real-life applications,
- Gaining the basics of software development at an early age,
- Understanding the architecture of applications and how they work,
- Developing their own applications and sharing them with the world,
- Gaining the ability to turn ideas into real applications without coding.
- Programming fundamentals,
- Developing mobile programming skills and popularizing the software,
- Variables, loops, decision structures, lists,
- Maps, location information, sensor usage,
- database usage,
- Uploading an application to the Google Play Store,
- Developing software fundamentals and analytical thinking skills with sample applications,
- Testing and debugging,
- Learning to program with block structures,
- Game development.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language Turkish
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes