- This course is 2 hours per week.
- This course lasts 3 months.
- The MONTHLY fee of the course is 37 €
- For students aged 10-12 and 13+
The Python programming language is easy to use, powerful and versatile, making it a good choice for beginners and experts alike.
With the Python Mastering Course, students between the ages of 10-12 and 13-17 will learn Python programming, the most popular programming language from basic to advanced, and will have a solid introduction to software varieties.
Python programming language is considered to be the programming language closest to the preferred human language to start software. It is a programming language that can respond the fastest to the needs in the software world. It will be easier for you to understand all the basic concepts of programming logic as you can write code faster than in other programming languages.
Python will be taught step by step in accordance with all student data required in our course. You will gain the ability to produce solutions to the problems you encounter with the Python programming language and to divide and manage the related problem into sub-problems. While coding, you will develop the basic topics by using your imagination and you will be able to produce rich content. Thus, by learning the logic of programming at an early age, you will take a solid step towards the software groups of the future.
DIMENSIONS OF PYTHON MASTERING TRACK EDUCATION
Why learn to program Python You will be able to grasp what you need to learn and take a solid step into programming. You will be able to do and perform the installation steps of the software required for Python.
You will be able to design and develop Python step by step. According to your command of the Python programming language, you will progress from a module that is most suitable for you to our course in accordance with your architectural level. Once you’ve mastered the basics, you’ll reinforce what you’ve learned with real-world projects.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR
- Those who want to learn basic Python programming.
- Those who know nothing about Python programming, beginners and those with basic Python knowledge.
- Those who want to enter the world of software by learning Python, progress and finish professionally in the software industry.
- Those who want to develop themselves in Python language and gain coding skills with different projects
- Learning the pillars of programming with Python,
- Learning how to transfer problems and algorithms that produce solutions to the computer by using Python,
- Mastering software development with Python,
- To gain and develop algorithmic thinking skills,
- To increase the student’s self-confidence as a software developer,
- To learn how Object Oriented Programming is used in practice,
- Getting to know Python libraries with rich content,
- Being able to apply the Python programming language to real world projects
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes