Form package Contributions for social, cultural or sporting activities
Jobcenter supports children and young people under the age of 18 to participate in cultural, sports and entertainment activities, enabling them to communicate with their peers. Every child and young person is entitled to a support of 15 € per month. This fee can also be in the form of a regular monthly payment. Its duration is 12 months. If the activity continues, it is applied again at the end of 12 months.
Who Can Apply?
Recipients of one of the following types of assistance can apply:
- Arbeitslosengeld II (ALG II)
- Sozialhilfe (SGB XII)
- Sozialgeld (SGB II)
- Kinderzuschlag (KIZ)
- Wohngeld (WoGG)
- Asylbewerber/innen (AsylbLG)
How to Apply?
1. For the course you requested, Digi-Homeschooling will send you a signed and stamped “Bestätigung des Leistungsanbieters” filled in (Figure-a).
2. An account statement showing your bank account information (if necessary, to make jobcenter payments directly to your account)
3. You download “Leistungen für Bildung und Teilhabe” (Figure-b) from the website of the municipality you are affiliated with and fill out this form and sign it. This form is your main application form. Other documents that you will add to this are also specified in this form.
Note 1: There is no guarantee of approval for this facility provided by Jobcenter. As a result of the application, Jobcenter decides whether to give approval after examining your personal situation and the nature of the course you have requested according to certain criteria.
Note 2: While these forms and their application may differ between states and cities, the content is generally the same. You can find the most up-to-date and accurate application on the municipal website of your city (for example, for Wiesbaden; https://www1.wiesbaden.de/microsites/kjc/bildung-teilhabe/beitraege-fuer-aktivitaeten.php )